Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Two "Great" Weeks


The last two weeks were really quite busy and fun. We attended a "Great" Aunt's Wedding.




A "Great" Aunt Cathy came to visit. Nissa met her for the first time and loved her!



Two "Great" Teeth appeared.


The Two "Great" Weeks ended up leaving Nissa sick.



6 comments:

krista said...

Annissa looks so cute and I am excited to see her little teeth! We keep thinking that Ava is getting a tooth but it hasn't come up yet. It is crazy how quickly they are growing up!

furrever said...

Wow, teeth! Break out the toothbrush. I hope she feels better soon. She's a real cutie!

Erin said...

We hope she gets feeling better soon! She is an absolute doll! I love the headbands you always have her wearing. So cute!

Anonymous said...

What a "great" baby! She has such "great" hair. It looks like a little halo around her head. Sorry about the cold; that is such a pain for a baby because their noses get so runny and yucky. Hope she feels better soon.--Granny O

Erin said...

Okay, so we are dying to know who's in the new bishopric!! We saw Bishop Thomas as few days ago and he said he was being released today. Please leave a comment on our blog and let us know!!! :)

Andrea Hatch said...

Hey Elissa! Annissa is so cute, she looks so much like you! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun with her - except I hope she feels better soon!

We're really enjoying VA, it's so pretty out here. It would really be perfect if I had a personal jet pack so I didn't sit in traffic, but I'm working on that. Are you guys loving BYU Law?