Nissa is so cute signing for candy! I have taught Sammy a few signs, but not candy. It would be the only thing she ever signed. She can say candy and treat, so I think we are covered in that area!
That's great that you're teaching Nissa sign. Ben knows a little bit like: more, please, thank you, but candy is his favorite sign too. He has a little deaf friend so it's fun signing with her.
How are you guys doing? We hope Jordan had a good birthday!
6 comments:
That is so cute that Annissa knows candy! She is adorable!
What a little smartie! Candy is the BEST sign to know, and Annissa has already figured that out.--Granny O
Who can blame her? If I only had one word to sign it would definitely to chocolate! Hope you guys are doing well!
Nissa is so cute signing for candy! I have taught Sammy a few signs, but not candy. It would be the only thing she ever signed. She can say candy and treat, so I think we are covered in that area!
That's great that you're teaching Nissa sign. Ben knows a little bit like: more, please, thank you, but candy is his favorite sign too. He has a little deaf friend so it's fun signing with her.
How are you guys doing? We hope Jordan had a good birthday!
Nissa is so funny. I love that she knows the sign for candy-she knows what's good in this world!!
Post a Comment