Playing in a little water fountain.
For breakfast one morning, we went with Jordan's brothers family to Goofy's Kitchen. The food was delicious! We had a great time.
Here we are with Goofy.
She wasn't scared of Cinderella.
We had a wonderful time in Disneyland! Disneyland is the happiest place on earth.
11 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun time at Disneyland. Wish I could have gone, but I can't wait until November when we go! I love how Nissa is so curious about everything she is so dang cute! love Alex
I heart Disneland, it is my favorite place ever! It looks like you had a really fun time and the weather was nice too. That sounds like so much fun!!
How fun! We just got annual passes, so whenever you're down we should go!
Disneyland was so much fun! I love the pictures! Annissa looks very cute!
I love Nissa's outfits! How was she on the plane ride, did she like it?
What a fun trip! I'm jealous. She sure is growing up! What a cute little gal!
I'm sure if my kids knew what they were missing, they'd be bugging me every day to go to Disneyland. That's really fun that you guys got to go.
Annissa looks so cute in all the Disneyland pictures. I love her darling pigtails and her great bows. It was such a fun trip!--Granny O
Annissa looks so cute in all the Disneyland pictures. I love her darling pigtails and her great bows. It was such a fun trip!--Granny O
I just found your blog through Julie's! That is so fun you guys went to Disneyland, and Annissa is getting so big!
Yay, that looks so fun. I bet the weather was perfect. Did Annissa seem to like it? It looks like it. We really need to hang out. you guys are out of here next month aren't you? We definitely need to do something in the next couple of weeks!
Post a Comment