she looks like she is in heaven! i love it - it was so fun to see you last week! thanks for letting us come say hi, & good luck with all the last minute planning for the recital! you are one busy lady. and by the way, Nissa is DARLING!
I don't blame the girl! I find myself doing the same thing whenever a chocolate fountain comes around! Sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye! Hope you are having a good summer!
6 comments:
She is too cute! I love those cute little teeth and her cheesy smile. She is a mess! :)
How fun!! Annissa looks so cute and looks like she really loves the chocolate fountain!
she looks like she is in heaven! i love it - it was so fun to see you last week! thanks for letting us come say hi, & good luck with all the last minute planning for the recital! you are one busy lady. and by the way, Nissa is DARLING!
We love that little chocolate lover. She is so cute. What a fun shower!--Granny O
I act the same way around chocolate fountains -I love them! Hope you guys are doing well!
I don't blame the girl! I find myself doing the same thing whenever a chocolate fountain comes around! Sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye! Hope you are having a good summer!
Post a Comment