Annissa loves music. She loves to play the piano and other musical instrument she can get her hands on, and she loves to dance- and she has some great dance moves.
Look at her great posture and that excellent concentration.
I love this picture.
(Please excuse the dirty face.)
4 comments:
That is so cute! She sure is funny and she sure looks like a little pianist with her perfect posture and all. Love ya
Alex
Elissa she is so big! Her birthday is just around the corner! Could our kids stop growing!
Jordan was a great little practicer as a child. I never had to remind him. He would practice his half hour every day! Annissa looks darling as she is practicing!--Granny O
I'm so glad you have a blog! It's so fun to see your cute little girl. I'll have to come see you sometime now that our parents both live in Bluffdale! Their house is so nice! That's so fun that you and Chad have seen each other a lot, too bad I'm not there each time.
Post a Comment