Elissa graduated with her Bachelors of Fine Arts in Modern Dance this past week from Utah Valley University. After what seemed like endless hours of juggling school, caring for Annissa, and being a great wife, it's finally time to relax. It will be great not having to go to class anymore even if being a full-time mom and wife is hardly relaxing.

Here is Elissa and one of her biggest fans, Annissa, waiting for the commencement to begin. Annissa definitely looks forward to having mom home more often.
Thanks to all those that were able to come to the graduation ceremonies.
Here are a few pictures of those in attendance.

Elissa with Jordan and Annissa.

Elissa with her parents.

Elissa with her parents and sisters Alex and Gabi.

Elissa with her Grandma Kay and Grandpa Dale Geddes.

Elissa with Jordan's mom and sisters Betsy and Krista.

Finally, here is Elissa with some of her great dance friends that graduated with her.
Congrats Elissa! We Love You! (Posted by Jordan)
16 comments:
Congrats Elissa. Sorry I wasn't able to make it to either yours or Jordan's graduation ceremonies. With starting a new job, I was just a bit nervous about taking off too much time.
Congrats Elissa! I'm so excited for you!! Way to go for all your hard work!
Congrats Elissa! That is a huge accomplishment. I am so happy for you. Nice work!
You two will LOVE not having school run your lives. what an exciting time for you both!
That's great Elissa. I can't wait to see you in Aug. Love ya!
Elissa, congratulations. The Olsen family is so happy for you and so proud of you. What an accomplishment!
Way to go Elissa! It would be tough to manage school and a baby, and it shows your grit to be able to get it done. What an accomplishment!
You did it, congratulations! What an great year for you guys!
Congrats to Elissa and Jordan!! It is great to have graduated! Ava and I are so glad that we were able to come see you graduate.
Congrats!!! I am so proud of you! You always were and I am sure still are a beautiful dancer!!
Congrats Elissa! I am so happy for you! I knew you could do it! I love you and am looking forward to spending more time with you and Nissa!
Congrats! What an accomplishment all while being a wife and mommy...I could not have done it and survived. Way to go!
Congratulations Elissa! I am so happy for you, and your family:)
oh my goodness!!! Congrats!!!
Congrats Elissa! That is so exciting! I'm glad we can be blog friends too!
Congrats, can you believe you made it through with a baby and all of the program dramas!!!
I loved the graduation!
Post a Comment