Saturday, September 12, 2009

P.S.

We are having a BABY!!!!!

26 comments:

Allie said...

Congrats! That is very exciting! There is nothing like a band new baby!!!

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

Oh how fun! Congratulations! Ps. Brit says Jordan has had too much time on his hands the last few months...

Maggy said...

Congrats Elissa!

Kate and Wiley said...

Congratulations!!! How far along are you?

Jill Collier said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Kim said...

Oh congats you guys!! I'm so super excited for you! Elissa I hope you're feeling ok and things are going well! If you happen to get a boy, don't be nervous, they're super fun!! Congrats again!

furrever said...

Congratulations! We're excited for Christian to have a little cousin his age.

Mike and Meg said...

I was wondering when the news was coming. Congrats! We are so excited for you.

Julie Knowlton said...

Yay! Congrats to you guys!

An average mom named rachel said...

Shut Up! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear what the gender is! Yeah!

Paul/Heather said...

AWESOME! I was starting to get curious... :)

rnichols said...

Hooray! When?

S. Gibson said...

Yay! I hope you are feeling better!

Jenny said...

We have been wondering for a while! Congrats! You will have to give some more details!!! Hope you are feeling well and big sister is excited!

Mandy said...

YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS that is WONDERFUL!! How far a long are you?

Danette said...

congats. I am so happy for you!

Katie said...

What?!! That is awesome! Congrats! How have you been feeling?

Brittany said...

We are excited for you guys. Yay to March babies! Hope you are doing well. I am starting to feel much better. Give us a call if you ever head out towards North Carolina.

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I can't believe when I saw you the other day you don't even look like you are expecting:)

Tesera said...

yes we can totally be blogging buddies!!! :) congrats on the new baby!! that is so exciting, when are you due?? we will have to get together for dinner or something soon-

The McLane Blog Page: said...

Congrats you guys!!! That is so exciting!!!!

Adi said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you! Let us know when you find out what your having!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Congrats guys! Thats so exciting! Thanks for letting me onto your blog! Your little girl is so cute!!

Jon and Maeva said...

congratulations! I'm so excited for you.

B said...

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missy said...

Great! We are so excited for you :)