I'm so glad you gave me your blog address...I love being able to keep up with friends this way. Yeah...a baby sister to add to the family. They will have so much fun together!
Elissa!!! Hi! I found your blog from Jeni's blog and wanted to see how you are doing. I can't believe you have a cute little girl and will be having another little one soon! That is great! We had two little boys close together and they are best friends. It is so fun! We just had our 3rd a few weeks ago and it's a little girl. I am having so much fun with her! I hope you are doing well - it's so fun to read your blog! I don't have a blog yet, but I'll have to let you know if I finally get one going.
10 comments:
Congrats, how exciting! We've loved having two little girls!
So fun! You will love having two little girls. Samantha and Bailey are such sweet friends. I love it!
Two little girls will be so fun! Congrats to you all!
I'm so glad you gave me your blog address...I love being able to keep up with friends this way. Yeah...a baby sister to add to the family. They will have so much fun together!
Congrats!! Annissa is going to love having a little sister!
p.s. I love her bear costume!
congrats!! now you'll have two beautiful little girls!! we're so excited for you and your family!
Congratulations!! More pink and red! However, I do need to see some pregnant pictures to believe this whole pregnancy thing :)
Elissa!!! Hi! I found your blog from Jeni's blog and wanted to see how you are doing. I can't believe you have a cute little girl and will be having another little one soon! That is great! We had two little boys close together and they are best friends. It is so fun! We just had our 3rd a few weeks ago and it's a little girl. I am having so much fun with her! I hope you are doing well - it's so fun to read your blog! I don't have a blog yet, but I'll have to let you know if I finally get one going.
Have a great day!
Melinda (Madsen) Egan
Elissa! Long time no see. Glad I came across your blog. Congrats on the upcoming baby. Looks like you're doing well!
congrats you guys! That is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment