she is so cute and she has So much personality for how old she is! How are you doing!? I love her buttons that are not align in her Russian Model pose. ;) hope all is well!
Hooray! Pictures of Nissa! Sophie's obsession this week has been to ask me every other minute,"Can we go to Nissa's house?" Makes me so sad. Thanks for posting these AWESOME pictures--can't wait to show the kiddos!
What a funny personality your daughter has...so cute! I can't believe she's so darn big now. What happened to the little fuzzy-headed baby that sat with us in young women's? It's amazing how time flies. BTW, loved her birthday carnival...what a fun idea!
12 comments:
so cute lissa! o i cant wait to see you guys!
Oh my, those are too funny.
she is so cute and she has So much personality for how old she is! How are you doing!?
I love her buttons that are not align in her Russian Model pose. ;)
hope all is well!
What a cute model! She is getting so big!
I have been thinking about you guys! Hope you are doing well and enjoying life in your new place!
LOL!! Too funny!
Ha ha ha! Too cute! She is an amazing model. Love you!
She is so stinkin cute...and she has such a good family!
Love her expressions. What a ham!
Hooray! Pictures of Nissa! Sophie's obsession this week has been to ask me every other minute,"Can we go to Nissa's house?" Makes me so sad. Thanks for posting these AWESOME pictures--can't wait to show the kiddos!
So cute!! I love all of the poses!
I still can't believe how long her hair is! She looks much older than she really is! How are things? Post pictures of the new place!!
What a funny personality your daughter has...so cute! I can't believe she's so darn big now. What happened to the little fuzzy-headed baby that sat with us in young women's? It's amazing how time flies. BTW, loved her birthday carnival...what a fun idea!
Post a Comment