On Sunday, June 6th we blessed sweet baby Kat. Jordan gave her a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful that Jordan is a worthy priesthood holder, so that he could give such a sweet blessing. A special thanks to my mom for making Kat her beautiful blessing dress. She is such a talented person, I love her and love the dress that she designed for Kat's special day. Kat looked stunning it! Thanks mom!
Sweet baby Kat
Sweet baby Kat
Blue eyed beauty
A little family picture. I couldn't get many pictures with Nissa, because she was too busy running around with cousins.
My sweet girls
My family on Kat's special day
Some of Jordan's family on Kat's special day. We are sad we didn't get everyone in the picture. Thanks to everyone who shared this wonderful day with us. It was fun to come back home and see everyone. We are so grateful for our wonderful families. We love you all.
P.S. Thanks for letting us have our little party at my parent's home. It was beautiful!

6 comments:
Kat is beautiful! We love you guys and are so glad you were able to come to Utah to have Kat blessed.
She is Beautiful! I am so glad you guys got to come visit! I love you guys so much!! Come back soon!
wow she is a pretty baby. I forgot to take any shots of Zurik by himself on his blessing day! Typical of me. But Kat's pictures are so SO cute.
She is so BEAuTiFuL! What sweet pictures!THank you for having that special day here, it is a wonderful memory! I love you!!
She looks so pretty, what sweet pictures! Your girls are so cute :)
It was fun to see you guys out here- I was just telling Jordan how delish all the food was at the blessing!
Of course Kat stole the show-she looked so darling!
Post a Comment