Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Big sister feeding little sister

While we were in Utah, pears and rice cereal were introduced to baby Kat. She loves food. Here are some pictures of big sister feeding her. Its a dirty job, and someone has to do it. Nissa loves to feed her and help me in any way she can. I am so grateful that I have a good helper, and a good eater.
Concentrating really hard to make sure it gets in her mouth.

I showed Kat how to drink out of a cup yesterday. To keep her busy while I cooked dinner, I gave her a little cup to play with. Nissa took action and as you can see, found a new way to feed Kat.


7 comments:

TESSA said...

Oh my goodness...I remember when Nissa was Kat's age. Wow! Kids grow up sooooo fast! Anyway, your daughters are so dang cute! Hope you're enjoying the end of summer.

Kristy said...

Two darling little girls. Annissa is so cute as she feeds Katharine. What a great helper! Can't wait to see them in Sept.

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing! I sure love you guys,and can't wait to see you again! Kiss the babes for me!

Lisa said...

Oh man, that is way too adorable!!! It just makes my heart melt. What cute sisters!

Natalie said...

That is so sweet. Looks like Nissa is enjoying being a big sister. Gotta love a lil helper!

Alex said...

Cute! Nissa is such a good helper! She is going to be a great mom someday! I love you guys and can't wait to see you again!

JakeandAsh said...

I have that same onesie that Kat is wearing for Brekken. (The one where she's being fed by Nissa). I love it. Isn't it so cute!! Your girls are just adorable. I love the pictures.