Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st Day of School

This little girl has been wanting to start school for the longest time. Her first day of school finally came. She was so excited. The night before, she set out all her clothes, back pack, and accessories, and woke up bright and early, came into my room already dressed and ready to go.

She went to Preschool- and loved it!!! She asks if she can go every day.

11 comments:

TESSA said...

Oh my gosh! Old enough to go to school...I can't believe she's that big. Wow! What a little cutie. She looks just like you!

Lisa said...

I'm glad she liked it!! I love her teacher, I've known her for a long time :)

Kate and Wiley said...

I can't believe how old she looks!! It was just yesterday that she was running around with her squeaky shoes on! She looks so sweet!

Missy said...

She looks so cute, I can't believe she is old enough for preschool!

Anonymous said...

My baby girl has gotten so big! Sure miss you guys! Love you!!!!!

Victoria Edwards said...

She is so ADORABLE! I love Nissa! She sure is a funny little thing isnt she? I wish I had loved school as much as she does ha ha! Love you guys!

Alex said...

What a cute thing! I am glad she loves school! Love you guys and miss you!

krista said...

Annissa looks so cute and grown up! I love all of her fun accessories! Ava has also loved going to preschool! I can't wait to get those little girls together again!

Laura Jett said...

CUTE!! Dante is LOVING going to preschool too! He doesn't have all the cute accessories, but sure does bug me every day asking me if we can go! lol.

Kristy said...

She looks darling and so grown up!

JakeandAsh said...

she looks so cute. She reminds me of you in that picture when we were little! How fun!