Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy 7 Months!!!

I can not believe my baby is already 7 months old. She is such a sweet girl, and we just love her to pieces.
*She smiles all the time
*She has 2 cute, little teeth on the bottom
* She can sit up all by herself
*She loves to eat- Especially when she can feed herself
* She is on the move!
*She loves to cuddle and snuggle
* She loves to give kisses! Nice slobbery, wet ones.
*She loves big sister
*She is a pure delight, and we love having her around!
Happy 7 Months baby girl!

6 comments:

Jill Collier said...

Wow, that is crazy! She has grown up fast! She is so darling.

Mike and Meg said...

Sad. She is a doll. Miss seeing you!

Alex said...

This picture just makes me smile! I love her chubby cheeks and cute chin! Can't wait to see you guys on Wednesday!

Victoria Edwards said...

Oh she has grown so much since I last saw her! I cannot wait to see you 3 in 3 days! I love you guys!!

Kristy said...

It seems so unreal that she is already 7 months old! What a sweet little girl. It will be so much fun to see her and Annissa at Halloween.

Anonymous said...

So cute!