Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Before we left for Utah, we were able to steal daddy from work and carve pumpkins. Nissa loved drawing the face on the pumpkin and having daddy carve it for her.
Nissa was thrilled when she found some money in her pumpkins. What a lucky little girl!

Kat even enjoying getting her hands dirty, but of course her pumpkin hands went straight to her mouth.

Our pumpkins!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

How cute!! I love the picture of Kat getting into the pumpkin :)

The Merrills said...

Oh my goodness! Your little boy and girl are the cutest! I cant believe how big she has gotten!! What a cute family you guys have!

so, I made my blog private.. send me your email! :)

Kristy said...

Wow, those are some fabulous pumpkins. Finding money in your pumpkin is the most amazing thing ever! Good for you, Annissa.

Alex said...

Cute pumpkins! I am glad Jordan got some time off to carve pumpkins with the girls! Love ya

Kateka said...

I would love it! I'll send the invite in a few days. I hope you are well too. You have the cutest kids.