Sunday, December 12, 2010

Disneyland- Day 3

*Warning: Picture overload*
Day 3 began with Pixie Hollow. For those of you who don't know, Nissa LOVES Tinkerbell! One of her nicknames is Tinkerbell Nissi.
My sweet girl waiting to see Tinkerbell.

All smiles.

Pixie Hollow was such a magical place, and when I mean magical, I mean it. As we entered, the sweet man who introduced us to the fairies told Nissa that as we entered Pixie Hollow, Tinkerbell sprinkled pixie dust on us, causing us to shrink to the size of Tinkerbell. What a magical place.
Meeting Tinkerbell!
Tinkerbell was thrilled to see that Nissa was wearing her Tinkerbell outfit!

Nissa and Aunt Gabs
Looking out the window on the Finding Nemo ride.

Meeting Mickey Mouse!

Meeting Chip or Dale. Not sure which one.

Kat enjoying a yummy treat with Poppa!

The Pixar parade was FABULOUS!!!!
A must see!


Enjoying the Dizzy ride! Nissa loved to get dizzy.
Nissa, Michelle, and Gabi.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That was a picture overload? I say not :) But that's so cute! I love that little Nissa wore her Tinkerbell outfit. So cute!

krista said...

Pixie Hollow is so cute and is so magical! Annissa looks adorable in her Tinkerbell costume!

TESSA said...

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!! How much fun to be able to enjoy it with your girls. Nissa looks like she's having such a great time. Everything's so magical at that age. I am especially jealous of the weather! Why can't it be like that here????