Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The many hairstyles of Kat

Seriously, this girl has many, many hairstyles. I would have to say that she has the best hair.

Warning- lots of picturesThe "lets put dinner in my hair" style The "bangs" style


"Mom did it in a fohawk" style


"We sisters have great hair" style


My personal favorite

"The MULLLET"

Business up front, Party in back.

I kid you not, her hair is really like this.

"Static fort" style


"Dinner in hair" style

This is a common occurence. Every time we have dinner, which is every night.


"BedHead" Style



Mom, enough already. Its embarrassing.

But wait, there's more.



"Going to church" Style

This style is always accompanied by a bow or big flower.


More of the above.


"Alfalfa" Style

If you look really close, she again, put food in her hair and created an alfalfa at the top back.


"Caught in the act of yogurt in the hair" Style

I tell you, every meal, with out fail.


"Look at me being a stinker" Style


"Everyday" Style


"Helmet" Style

This is a recent style. I just got a bike and trailer for my birthday, and the little one needed a helmet to keep her extra safe. Good thing she likes this style, she wears it often.


"The fohawk" Style


"Underwear" Style

This shows how comical Kat is. She is always putting on a show for us. Quite the little entertainer.


"Church" Style

9 comments:

Victoria Edwards said...

darling and so FUNNY!! you seriously dress your girls Beautifully!! I cant wait to see you guys!!

Lisa said...

She seriously has the most awesome hair!! And what do you do after she puts food all in her hair? Do you give her a bath every single time? Or do you have another way to get it out? I have such a hard time letting my kids get messy when they eat, which I'm trying to be better about, but I don't want to do a bath after every stinking meal! Enlighten me, please :)

Chelsie Wilde said...

haha, thats cute! My baby has crazy hair too. But luckily they have hair to be crazy ;). Cute, cute girls Elissa!!

Aaryn & Mánon said...

Very very cute! Love it!

B said...

Though they are all darling, the mullet is my fav! PS: I'm surprised she is still allowed to eat!

Kristy said...

Loved every picture! What a little character.

Anonymous said...

I just love you guys! And one day her hair will seriuosly grow into long and beautiful like yours and nissas! Do you think she thinks food will help her hair grow?

krista said...

So so cute! She is a silly little girl!

rnichols said...

Oh my goodness those are too funny. I agree the mullet is my fav. Looks like a fabulous New Orleans trip. What fun to try new food too!!

xoxo,
Rachel