Today, Nissa celebrated her 1st Birthday. Grandma's, Grandpas, Aunts, and Uncles all came to help us celebrate Nissa. We started off by opening presents. She was so happy to unwrap and play with the paper. She especially loved what was inside.
She was so happy to get her very own doll and diaper bag. She had to show everyone her brand new baby. Holding it up for all to see.
She was just as happy to open the next gift, learning that it was a tickle me Elmo. She got lots of other great gifts. Thank you!
8 comments:
Thanks for letting us come to the party (late as we were!). The boys obviously had an absolute BLAST celebrating, and we sure love that little one year-old!!! It's still hard to believe Nissa's been here a full year now! Happy Birthday!
It sounds like a very fun party! Annissa looks so cute. I especially love the picture with the whipping cream and cake all over her little fingers and face! Happy Birthday!
p.s. I love the polka-dot dress! It is adorable!
I can't believe she is already a year old! I love that she was patting the cake. I mean, what else could that song possibly mean?
Wow, she demolished that cake! We're glad that Nissa had a great birthday. She's a real cutie.
What great pictures! Annissa was just darling at her party. It was so much fun to see her open her gifts and get so excited. It was also cute to see how careful she was with her cake at first, and then when she realized that she could really eat it, she really went for it. Fabulous party!--Granny O
love to smear the cream all over herpussy then lick it off
Post a Comment