Sunday, December 16, 2007

Our Christmas Elf!

Our little elf has already figured out how to unwrap gifts. At first
she started pulling off small strips of paper, now it is large pieces of paper.
She is going to love Christmas and her Birthday. Paper will be everywhere!

4 comments:

krista said...

What a cute little elf! I love her adorable outfit! Her birthday will be so much fun, we are sad that we are going to miss it!

Anonymous said...

She's a smart little elf and a very darling one. We can't wait to watch her open her presents. She will have such fun ripping all the paper!--Granny O

DK Johnston said...

ok...this is the cutest outfit I have ever seen! LOVE IT!!

Coleen Ure said...

Such a cute outfit! I just want to apologize for any crying you may have heard in the past couple of days, we are sleep training with Ethan and I think the worst is over but I'm sure it's disturbed you because it is so loud. It really hurts my heart to hear him cry but it is working so hopefully it's about over.