Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl all year.

Aunt Gabi and Nissa writing letters to Santa.

Putting the letter in the Santa mailbox.


Visiting Santa Claus.
Nissa was not so sure of the guy in the red suit. So, instead, she let Lily Mae sit on his lap. If you know Nissa, you know that Lily Mae goes everywhere and does everything Nissa does. So, here you see Lily sitting on Santa's lap and Nissa watching from a distance. It was very funny.
(I apologize for the poor quality picture, but I wanted you to see how funny our visits to Santa have been.)

5 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

So fun! Did she ever sit on his lap? She sure looks cute in her outfit.

Anonymous said...

It's always good to be a little cautious about strange men! I'm amazed she let Lily Mae get that close. She looks very darling in all the pictures. Santa Claus will be at our house on Christmas Eve at 5:30. The talent show starts at 4:00. Dinner and gift exchange after. We are planning to be done by 7:30.-Granny O

Paul/Heather said...

Such a cute memory. She will love these pictures.
luv you

Natalie said...

That is so cute! We had Santa come to one of our family parties and Drake was crying. Maybe next year he will warm up to him. Hope you had a Merry Christmas:)

Christensen's said...

What did you think of the Santa? Is that at the University Mall? I took my kids there, but I think that Santa was worn out because he didn't say hardle anything to the kids and he looked like he was uncomfortable and ready to take a break.