What a darling little water baby! She looks as if she loves the beach at the lake. We love her big hat; she looks like a celebrity!--Granny O
hehehehe! Nissa looks like she had a blast, she's adorable. I love her facial expressions...classic!-Mandy
What fun! It looks like it was the perfect day to be at the lake! Nissa is an absolute doll! I'm impressed that she was so into the sand! We love you!
Soooo Cute! love the hat - aren't beaches wonderful with babies? We miss you guys!
Nissa looks adorable playing in the sand! I love the hat!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a darling little water baby! She looks as if she loves the beach at the lake. We love her big hat; she looks like a celebrity!--Granny O
hehehehe! Nissa looks like she had a blast, she's adorable. I love her facial expressions...classic!
-Mandy
What fun! It looks like it was the perfect day to be at the lake! Nissa is an absolute doll! I'm impressed that she was so into the sand! We love you!
Soooo Cute! love the hat - aren't beaches wonderful with babies? We miss you guys!
Nissa looks adorable playing in the sand! I love the hat!
Post a Comment