This is Nissa's Everyday Hair
These pictures are so cute! I love how Annissa's hair sticks straight up! She is adorable!
Oh my goodness...I love it!! Nissa's hair is classic! She's such a cutie!
Wow, she looks like she's got Jordan's hair. His hair was just like that when he was a baby. She's our little wild child!--Granny O
Hey you guys your pictures are so cute! Annissa is adorable, Elissa you are a great photographer!
Its like a hair gel commercial! She is so cute!
I really try to get her hair to go down, but it just won't. The last picture has gel in it, but it doesn't last. It just stands straight up. She has outta control hair.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These pictures are so cute! I love how Annissa's hair sticks straight up! She is adorable!
Oh my goodness...I love it!! Nissa's hair is classic! She's such a cutie!
Wow, she looks like she's got Jordan's hair. His hair was just like that when he was a baby. She's our little wild child!--Granny O
Hey you guys your pictures are so cute! Annissa is adorable, Elissa you are a great photographer!
Its like a hair gel commercial! She is so cute!
I really try to get her hair to go down, but it just won't. The last picture has gel in it, but it doesn't last. It just stands straight up. She has outta control hair.
Post a Comment