
In July, Nissa went to Disneyland and the beach for her very first time. She loved it! Nissa's favorite ride was "Small World', just like her Grandpa. She loved the parades, the food, and the big firework show.


Nissa loved how the sand felt. I was quite amazed that she didn't put her hands in her mouth, like she normally does.
6 comments:
Elissa, I love having blog buddies! Nissa is such a doll. I love the picture with Minnie ears!
Those are classic pictures! Nissa is the cutest!!
Annissa looks so cute with the Minnie ears and I love the picture of her at the beach!! Very cute!!
Hey, Annissa is our own little Gidget. Better keep her away from Moondoggie. He will flip over her! She's the cutest little Minnie Mouse we've ever seen!--Granny O
I love the pics! What a fun trip. Annissa is a cutie patootie!! I am now reminded how I forgot to look at ALL of your pictures from the trip. I hope you guys are getting all settled in now. We miss not being your neighbors!
What a cute baby Anissa is, I love the Mickey Ears Picture. You need to send that to Disney.
Post a Comment