Annissa and I were very excited to have Pop and Mumma come to Denver. They came for my aunt Cathy's funeral. We all drove to Fountain on Saturday morning. After attending a beautiful funeral, we went and had lunch at my aunt Cathy's friends house. They had horses and Nissa loved watching and feeding them. 
Watching with Pop

Watching with Pop
Smelling the roses in Aunt Cathy's rose garden.
Me, Nissa, and my mom.


4 comments:
Hallee was sure jealous of Nissa and said she wanted to pet the horses with her! I hope the funeral went well! We will see you in Aug!
I am sad that I wasn't able to come to the funeral. :( I miss you and Nissa and can't wait to see you. I love you. Alex
I bet it was so good to see your parents! Nissa is so stinkin' cute! Love the pic of her with the horse, she is a doll. And I can't believe how much you look like your mama in that pic of you two!
Annissa looks darling as usual. I am glad you guys were able to go to the services for your Aunt Cathy and that all went well. Have fun in San Francisco and take lots of pictures.--Granny O
Post a Comment