Wednesday, July 9, 2008

In Loving Memory

On Sunday, July 6th, my dear aunt Cathy returned home to our Heavenly Father. Aunt Cathy was the perfect angel. She was kind, loving, and the most Christlike person I know. She was always looking out for everyone. I love my Aunt Cathy. She will be greatly missed.


6 comments:

Jenny said...

Sorry to hear the sad news. Hope you are doing okay!

Anonymous said...

We were so sorry and surprised to hear about your Aunt Cathy's passing away. I had hoped that she was getting better. I am so glad that you were able to visit her with Annissa when she was in the hospital. What a gift that was for you and for your aunt. When are her services? We would like to send flowers if you would get us the address. --Kristy and Fred

krista said...

Elissa,
I am so sorry to hear about your aunt. If you need anything give me a call.
Krista

Kim said...

Hope things are going ok, we'll be thinking of you and your family!

Seth Ure said...

Elissa,
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure she was a special lady. It's so good to know that family's are FOREVER. But that doesn't always help ease the pain. Hope all is well with your little family.

Natalie said...

Hey Elissa, so sorry about your aunt. Hope you are all doing okay!