Monday, July 21, 2008

Silly Girl


7 comments:

krista said...

Annissa is so cute and has such an adorable little personality! I love the binky picture!

Mike and Meg said...

I love bink picture too! Just wait getting red of them! Nissa is so big! She changes way too much!

Coleen Ure said...

Ha she is a silly girl! She is full of personality. I bet she keeps you pretty busy just keeping her entertained!

Alex said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to come and see you guys. I miss you so much. Thanks for writing that experience for me. It went perfectly with my lesson. Love you

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh she is such a little character! Sweet little smile!

Lehis said...

I can't believe thats your little girl... crazy! So cute. Glad we can keep in touch. What the heck are you guys doing in Denver?

Anonymous said...

She's a character--so full of personality!--Granny O