Happy 11 Months baby Kat! We love you and can't wait to see you! Can't believe you are almost a year old! Such a cutie! Love the teeth!
I hear she's got the most darling personality!
Is her hair a little bit red? She is a cutie.
Oh man, I can't beLIEVE she is almost a year old! Stop that right now! Love that sweet girl!
Love your pictures Elissa! How've you been? Did you find a house?;)
She is so cute! And growing up so fast!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy 11 Months baby Kat! We love you and can't wait to see you! Can't believe you are almost a year old! Such a cutie! Love the teeth!
I hear she's got the most darling personality!
Is her hair a little bit red? She is a cutie.
Oh man, I can't beLIEVE she is almost a year old! Stop that right now! Love that sweet girl!
Love your pictures Elissa! How've you been? Did you find a house?;)
She is so cute! And growing up so fast!
Post a Comment