Not a whole lot of things have been happening around here lately. We were lucky to have some very fun visitors 2 weekends in a row. We were in heaven. The weekend following our surprise visit from Mumma, Jordan's mom, dad, and sister were able to come stay. We had a wonderful time having them here. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. Bad on my part. We did some fun things with them. We went to the Natural History Museum, ate yummy food, and went shopping. It was a great weekend.
Other than our fun visitors, I have been house hunting! I have found several homes I like, but not the one yet. Bummer. Hopefully we will be in a home soon.
Here are some random, cute pictures of my girls!








5 comments:
I love my adorable neices! I cannot wait to see you!!!
So cute!! I love Annissa's Valentine's Day outfit and Kat is adorable! She is getting so big!
they are so sweet, you have beautiful girls!
Darling little girls. We had such fun visiting with you guys and can't wait to come again in March. Katharine will be walking when we see her next!
I love Nissa's valentine's outfit! So cute! Good luck on the house hunt--we're back into ours--yuck!
Post a Comment